1. It is forbidden to use ladders when you are tired, taking drugs, drinking alcohol or having physical disabilities.
2. Ladder should be placed on a firm and stable ground. It is forbidden to be placed on ice, snow or slippery ground without anti-skid and fixed equipment.
3. It is forbidden to exceed the marked maximum load capacity during operation.
4. Do not use ladders in strong winds.
5. Metal ladders are conductive and avoid close to live places.
6. When climbing, the person faces the ladder, grasps with both hands, and keeps the center of gravity in the center of the two ladder columns.
7. Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder during operation, always keep a safety height of 1 meter, let alone climb the highest support point at the top.
8. Do not exceed the top of your head with your hands during work to prevent your body from losing your balance and causing danger.
9. It is forbidden to cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other side.